Company Environmental Policy
The management and staff of Hexagon Leasing Ltd believe that to achieve our goals of customer service and satisfaction, we must lead not only economically but environmentally and socially as well. The Company understands that it is in a position to affect the UK environment and it is our objective to sustain our environment for our descendants and rehabilitate the damage previously done.
We believe that our corporate responsibility goes beyond our proprietary borders and we endeavour to co-operate with our neighbours and our suppliers to develop our business in a sustainable manner. Every effort will be made to conserve resources throughout our operations and the company will choose to hire locally whenever possible. Our purchasing strategy will seek to source products and services of local origin and that are environmentally benign.
Furthermore, the Company will not only meet existing environmental laws and regulations, but go beyond the status quo and seek techniques and approaches that position us ahead of our competition. Growth of our company will in part depend on our abilities to minimise or eliminate our impacts on our surroundings and our success will be determined on a yearly basis with a commitment to improve.
Our Company’s future and the future of the environment are interconnected and our policy towards the environment will be readily available and promoted to our business partners and guests.
In all our activities we aspire to:
- Comply fully with all relevant legal requirements, codes of practice and regulations.
- Prevent pollution to land, air and water.
- Reduce water and energy use.
- Minimise waste and increase recycling within the framework of our waste management procedures.
- Identify and manage environmental risks and hazards.
- Involve customers, partners, clients, suppliers and subcontractors in the implementation of our objectives.
- Promote environmentally responsible purchasing.
- Provide suitable training to enable employees to deal with their specific areas of environmental control.
- Improve the environmental efficiency of our transport and travel.
All employees are responsible for working towards the objectives contained within this policy.